Business Startup Assistance
Starting a new business means more than just ownership. Launching a new business entails dealing with various amounts of paperwork and compliance at various levels cutting across various regulatory bodies. Additionally, as entrepreneurs you will want to expand your small business into something much greater.
We have extensive expertise and experiences in assisting you to launch your business. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with regulatory bodies
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up an accounting information system.